Monday, September 18, 2017

So I guess this here is my official introduction. My blog is going to be used for writing works I'd like to store somewhere to save. I'll probably post some original fiction sometime, but for now I'm focusing on fan fiction. This is a personal blog, with no targeted audience or anything but everyone is of course welcome to read anything if they like. I'm currently working on a BTS fan fiction, the pairing is Yoongi and Jimin.

Yeah that's pretty much it, this will be like a portfolio of sorts for me. This blog will help me grow as a writer since I will use it to keep track of everything I've written and of course learn from it, and judge how much (if I have at all) grown as a written and see if I've gotten better or worse and what I need to work on. I'll take a long time to post since I don't like to post works in progress. It stresses me out and makes it so I eventually never actually finish anything. That's why I'll take such a long time to update this blog, on the bride side, when I do, they'll be completed books :)


No comments:

Post a Comment